Filter N95 Anti-Dusk Mask
Features & Details
- Flat fold mask which makes it easy to carry ; Safety Information: Read the label carefully before use ; Keep away from the children ; Misuse of this respirator may result in occupational illness ; Store in a clean and dry place.
- Filter Cool flow exhalation valve to prevent heat and carbon dioxide build up.
- Extremely relaxable and best in its class mask.
- European standard en 149: 2001 ffp2 approved mask hence filters air upto 95%
100 in stock
This mask is made in india which makes it applicable for most of the people. This mask provides respiratory protection against allergens and pollution particles also known as particulate matter pm2.5 And pm10. The mask has an exhalation valve which help in wearing it for longer duration without any sweat and also prevents co2 build up. This mask is made keeping in mind the indian market.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- Remove the mask from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.